The lesson about the cone
- An equilateral cone
- A rectangular triangle in cone
- Understand rectangular triangle in cone
- Calculating the height, radius, surface and volume of the cylinder
- repeating the properties of the cone
- explanation with the sketch
- explanation of task
- You have an equilateral cone. The height is 10 cm. Calculate the surface of a typical rectangular triangle and the surface and volume of the cone. Print the cone.
- The height v is 8 cm. The line s is 10 cm. Calculate the radius, volume and the surface of the cone. Print the cone.
Calculate the requested values.Use prepared template.
Select the suitable settings in Z-suite for printing the objects.
Age of students
90 min (2 lessons)
Notebook, computer, 3D printing programme
Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
I printed it
If you printed this exercise you can register and share it with the community:Create a new account
Or Login if you are registered.